INTERNATIONAL SOCIAL WORK CONFERENCE
8th - 10th May 2019, Institute of Social Work, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
The Role of Social Work in Enhancing Inclusive and Sustainable Economic Transformation
The Institute of Social Work would like to invite social work educators, practitioners and all interested stakeholders to submit their abstracts as part of the preparations for the International Social Work Conference that will be held from 8th -10th May 2019 at the Institute of Social Work, Dar es Salaam.
Sub-themes for the conference include:
- Social work, social development and environmental sustainability.
- Social change, ethics, social policy and legal framework.
- Social protection/social security systems and social entrepreneurship.
- Social work research, training and evidence-based practice.
- Indigenous and innovative social work methods and models.
- Human rights, social justice, gender, social work with marginalized population.
- Abstract submission will be from 1st January, 2019 to 15th March, 2019.
- Notification for acceptance/rejection of abstract will be done two weeks since abstract submission
- Full papers must be submitted after acceptance of abstracts
- Abstracts should be written in one page, using Times new Roman font, single space, not exceeding 300 words, well-structured and justified.
- Abstracts should be written in English language.
- All abstracts should be sent to the coordinator through email@example.com"
Registration and Payment
- Registration is open from the 2nd January until 5th May 2019
- Fee for local participants: Tshs 150,000/=
- Fee for international participants: $ 150
- Fee for international students: $ 40
- Fee for students: 50,000/=
Note: The participation fee does not cover delegate transport, accommodation and dinners.
Contact person: Abigail Kiwelu